We make Office 365 work! Including Migration Services
If you are looking Emergency Assistance with Exchange Server Click here
Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016 offer the most feature rich and robust office collaboration platform in the world. Deploying and managing an Exchange infrastructure safely and reliably has associated costs. Office 365 cloud solution eliminates the need for server maintenance, security and backups
Email and calendars: Access your email and calendar from your computer, the web, and phone.* Professional cloud-based email
Office Web Apps: Create, store, and edit Microsoft Office files online.
Web Conferencing: Schedule online meetings in seconds
Sharepoint Intranet: Publish files through an Intranet or Extranet for customers and your team
File sharing: OneDrive for Business
Why choose Office 365? Easy to setup and use
As your preferred and favorite Managed IT services provider we hope you’ll consider setting kumatech as your Office 365 Partner. By designating kumatech as your Partner, we receive some nominal financial support from Microsoft and partner points that helps with our standing within the Microsoft partner program. In appreciation of your support we will assist you in evaluating your organizations readiness for Office 365 and provide professional guidance and advice related to your migration planning & execution. For example, which migration path to choose, as well as which Office 365 plan best fits your organization’s needs.
Designating Kumatech Inc. as your Partner does not cost you anything, does not give us access to your data, and has no impact on the support you already receive from Microsoft.
We assist organizations with migration planning and advice for everything network related, so naturally organizations that choose to partner with Kumatech Inc. for their Office 365 migrations receive extraordinary support and assistance to migrate to and manage Office 365. It really is a Win-Win.
The bottom line? At no extra cost to you, you can help us by listing us as your partner and receive professional support and guidance in your Office 365 deployment. What’s not to like about that? Naming Kumatech Inc. as your Partner is easy. It only takes moments and you only have to do it once.
1. Log into Microsoft Portal, Click on the “Admin” link at the top of the page.
2. In the left column, click Manage.
3. Click on your Office 365 Subscription in the center pane.
4. In the Partner Information area on the right side of the page, click Add.
5. In the Microsoft Partner ID field input 790071 and click Check ID. Kumatech should be displayed.
5. Click OK.
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 for each Office 365 Subscription.
1. Log in to MOCP
2. Click either Sign In link
3. Sign In using the Live ID that is associated with your Microsoft Online account. This is the account that you used when setting up the account.
4. After signing in, click the Subscriptions tab. Next, in the drop down list, choose Add/edit partner. Click Go.
5. In the Partner ID field enter 790071, and click Search.
6. Select Kumatech and Click Next.
7. Check the box “I agree to the terms and conditions as outlined above.” Click Finish.
Enterprise Agreement Customers may not be able to set Kumatech as the partner on their account using the steps listed above, instead there is a short form that must be filled out. Contact us and we’ll send you a copy of the form if you are unable to set Kumatech as your partner using the methods above.